This registration session will allow you to complete contact information and sign up for participation.
Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
Following you will find the Gulls 2019-20 Parent Contract. Please review its contents very carefully. In addition to the Parent Contract, please also consider the following information:
1) The Long Island Amateur Hockey League has confirmed that, by signing the enclosed Parent Contract and by being selected for a roster spot on one of the Gulls’ travel hockey teams, you and your child are obligated to the Gulls organization for the 2019-20 season. You are also obligated to our organization for the 2020-21 season unless you secure a NYSAHA Player Release Form, in which you must represent that all your financial obligations to the Gulls have been met- both tuition and any team fees accrued- and that you are free to play with another organization subject to league player movement rules.
2) Please understand that without an executed and binding Parent Commitment Form submitted to the Gulls before the final selections for teams are made, if your child were to be selected for one of our teams and then decide not to join, the Gulls would be in the undesirable position of “cutting” players who, if selected, would have played for a team within the organization. This would not only be damaging to the Gulls but would also be unnecessarily traumatic to the player not selected originally. We do our best to avoid these occurrences.
3) In view of USA Hockey’s age classifications, it is the intention of the Gulls, absent extenuating circumstances, to require its players to compete at their calendar year levels for the 2019-20 season. No player shall be allowed to play at a higher calendar year age level, without written approval from the Gulls’ Director of Player Development and its Board of Directors.
4) Please note that the Gulls are a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization.
5) The Parent Contract provides a schedule for the payment of tuition. All tuition must be paid in full by September 1, 2019. There will be no exceptions, unless approved by the Board of Directors in writing. If a Parent(s) does not make payments in accordance with the schedule, their Child/Player will be subject to suspension and will not be permitted to participate in any team activities (including games, practices, etc.) until the Parent(s) pay any and all outstanding balances. Each family must guarantee payment of tuition by furnishing valid credit card information (American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Discover). If full payment is not received by September 15, 2019, your credit card will be charged with any remaining balances due to the Gulls. We would additionally ask that all families appreciate the efforts of those individuals involved in collecting tuition during the season.
The Gulls Board of Directors
PO BOX 286
Jericho, New York
Please direct questions to: email@example.com or 516-434-9769
Select an option to continue with the registration.